1. PERSONAL DATA
1.1 PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected and processed by SCBA SAS, Champagne Barons de Rothschild – 2, rue Camille Lenoir – 51 100 Reims. Tel: + 33 (0) 3 26 85 80 92 – Fax: + 33 (0) 3 26 47 50 10. Siren: 448 307 207 – RCS of Reims. Share capital of €8,298,000.36, as data controller.
1.2 WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
The data collected on the https://champagne-bdr.com/shop-uk/ website is as follows:
– Your title, surname and first name;
– Your telephone number;
– Your e-mail address;
– Your postal address;
– Your date of birth;
– Your bank details.
1.3 WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
This data is collected in order to:
– Manage your contact request;
– Manage your customer account and your orders;
– Manage and secure your payments;
– Manage delivery, order tracking and after-sales service;
– Send you the newsletter for information and commercial prospecting purposes;
– Send you targeted commercial offers by e-mail, if you accept;
– Carry out measurements of frequentation of the site;
– Allow the setting up of competitions and advertising games;
– Keep our internal records.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, in particular Regulation 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 known as the “GDPR”, the collection and processing of your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes is based on your consent (Article 6.1.a of the RGPD) and/or the legitimate interests of SCBA SAS – Champagne Barons de Rothschild (Article 6.1.f of the RGPD). You may object to the processing of your data at any time, in particular by withdrawing your consent where applicable. To do so, please send your request to the address below.
Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to all information, including proprietary information, that we maintain about them (but not other users, except as required by law), including contact information (e.g., name, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address). Users can access this information by email or by writing to us.
1.4 HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT?
This data is kept for a period of time necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes mentioned above and in view of the applicable statute of limitations and the legal obligations to keep certain contracts/data, namely:
– For data collected at the time of the creation of the customer account, the duration of the account, plus an additional 10 years from the closure of the account for any reason whatsoever, in accordance with our various legal obligations;
– For data collected for the purpose of managing your orders, 10 years from the date of the order, in order to comply with our legal obligations regarding the conservation of accounting documents;
– Bank details collected during an order are only kept until the order has been paid for. The number of your credit card and its date of validity may however be kept as proof in the event of a dispute about the transaction;
– For data collected and processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter, 3 years from the date of collection of this data;
– For data collected and processed in the context of your contact request, 3 years from the date of sending the contact form.
Your data may be transmitted by SCBA SAS – Champagne Barons de Rothschild to service providers involved, on the one hand, in carrying out the aforementioned purposes and, on the other hand, for statistical analysis purposes, without it being possible for them to identify you by name (see also the “2. Cookies” section).
Your data may, for the above-mentioned purposes only, be transmitted to third-party service providers located in countries outside the European Union. SCBA SAS – Champagne Barons de Rothschild will take all necessary measures and guarantees to ensure the security of this transfer.
In view of the nature of the data collected and the risk that the processing thereof represents for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, SCBA SAS – Champagne Barons de Rothschild implements the technical and operational measures necessary to preserve the confidentiality and security of your data and thus prevent it from being unduly modified or used by unauthorized third parties.
SCBA SAS – Champagne Barons de Rothschild ensures that the service providers it calls upon and which may be required to process your personal data also provide sufficient guarantees as to the implementation of technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
In accordance with the legislation in force, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, the right to portability of such data and the right to limit processing.
You also have the right to define directives concerning the fate of this data after your death.
You can exercise all these rights by sending us an e-mail to the following address:
email@example.com or by post to the following address
SCBA SAS – Champagne Barons de Rothschild – 2, rue Camille Lenoir – 51 100 Reims – France
Your request must be accompanied by a proof of identity.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), notably on its website www.cnil.fr.
For any information on the protection of personal data, you can consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr.
When you visit our website https://champagne-bdr.com/shop-uk/, and if you authorize them, cookies are placed on your computer, your mobile or your tablet.
A “cookie” is a series of information, which may be transmitted to your browser by a website to which you connect. Your web browser will store it for a period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you log on again. Cookies identify the terminal in which they are deposited during their period of validity and store information relating to your visit (in order to simplify your navigation on the websites or to offer you content adapted to your interests).
Different types of cookies are used on our website, namely:
– Third-party cookies to improve the interactivity of the site (social cookies): these cookies are intended to allow users of our website to share pages and content via Facebook. They also make it possible to track the browsing of Internet users, whether or not you are users of this network and whether or not you are connected to the social network during your browsing, and are likely to be used for commercial and/or advertising purposes (e.g.: advertising targeting).
– Cookies allowing us to memorize the information you have filled in on a form (contact, customer account in particular) or information you have chosen on the site, such as the contents of your shopping basket. We remind you that cookies do not allow you to be identified and that the information recorded by cookies is kept on your computer for a maximum of thirteen months.
These cookies are only registered if:
This agreement will be valid for a period of thirteen months from the first deposit on your terminal. Your consent will be sought again at the end of this period by displaying the information banner.
You may at any time configure your cookies to accept or refuse them by modifying the settings of your Internet browser.
Security in relation to the delivery and storage of electronic and physical records is taken very seriously at Champagne Barons de Rothschild and we take reasonable steps (including access control, password protection, encryption, alarms, back-up, environmental integrity and transmission/communication standard) to protect against the loss, alteration or misuse of Champagne Barons de Rothschild’s personal information.